Thursday, August 16, 2012

100 Greatest Movies of All Time...That I Own. # 54 ~ Frequency

Time travel.

You've gotta love it.

Well, I suppose you don't have to, but you should. 

It took a while, but finally a time travel movie hits the countdown.

Or did it actually hit some time ago, and you're just now catching up to it.

BAM!

Mind-blown!

That's how time travel works.

: )

And this one is a doozy.

I hate to spoil it, as probably many people have not seen this one.  But involves a boy, a ham radio, and a murder mystery.




Heck, there's even some baseball thrown in for good measure....

For me, this movie was a revelation to the man who would be Jesus, James Caviezel.  Looking at his credits, I may have seen him as a bit part in one other movie (G.I. Jane), but here, he's the star, and he does a great job.  Been a fan ever since.

Dennis Quaid is solid as always playing the Dad who wants to be there for his boy.

If you've never seen this one, I highly encourage you to give it a try.  You just might like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment