Friday, January 25, 2013

What Was I Thinking? "Frankenweenie"










My dislike of Tim Burton films continues...


The Story:

Victor Frankenstein's dog gets hit by a car.  Victor is sad, then realizes that he could bring his dog back from the dead, and never have to be sad again!

These kids today...


So, despite my obvious loathing of Tim Burton films, I want to give the guy a chance.  I mean, it might be good, right?  Broken clocks are even right twice a day.

I absolutely despise this animation style, but thought I could suck it up for 90 minutes.

Well, 30 minutes into the film, I looked around the room and saw that everyone was either ignoring the film or looking bored and possibly angry that we were still watching it.


Message received, loud and clear.


If you like Tim Burton or this style of film (Nightmare Before Christmas) knock yourself out.  This film is for you.

As for me and mine...

Pass.

Final Grade: D-

No comments:

Post a Comment