Thursday, April 27, 2017

I Figure The Game Is Better Than The Movie..."Assassin's Creed"


Assassin's Creed (2016)  

Rated PG-13

Starring Michael Fassbender, Marion Cottilard, Jeremy Irons, Brendan Gleeson,

Directed by Justin Kurzel

The Story:

Cal (Fassbender) is a convicted felon. He's killed, but brought back to life to participate in an experiment. When hooked to a machine, he's able to channel the life and times of Aguilar, his ancestor and learn the secrets of being a member of the Assassin's Creed.

I'm assuming the game is similar to the movie.

Only more interesting and less confusing.

:)

The production values on the film are astounding, especially the look of the historical eras they produce.

But yeah, this one just never clicked as I watched it.

I get where they were going, and what they were trying to do...

But quite frankly, I never really cared nor felt engaged with any bit of the storyline.

Which you would think Assassin's vs. the Knights Templar would be an interesting idea.

Quite frankly, I was bored throughout pretty much the entire movie, and that's the kiss of death for an action film.

Final Grade: C- Changed my mind...D+

No comments:

Post a Comment