Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Chronicle







So, last night's movie was "Chronicle".  Apparently I was the only one in the house who thought it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Which means I must be the smartest guy in the room! : )

So we have a "found footage" genre movie wherein three teenage boys find a nifty space rock that grants them telekenetic powers.

2 guys are popular, one is an unpopular loser who is the cousin of one of the popular boys.

You can guess in a movie wherein people are granted superpowers...someone is going to go bad....the writing is on the wall as to who it's going to be.

Still, it was a fun enough romp with a movie that played like an episode of Heroes. 

From the first season, when it was actually a cool show to watch.

In fact, the final act played out in such a way, I actually swore I was watching Heroes.

So I'll give it a thumbs up.  Not a waste of time.  Nothing I would likely go back and watch again, but I have definitely seen worse.

Like the 4th Season of Heroes.

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment