Tuesday, February 21, 2017

It's So Fluffy..."Gabriel Iglesias: I'm Sorry For What I Said When I Was Hungry"


Gabriel Iglesias: I'm Sorry for What I Said When I was Hungry  (2016)

Not Rated

Starring Gabriel Iglesias

Directed by Manny Rodriguez

The Story:

Gabriel Iglesias, aka "Fluffy" is back, and this time Netflix had him film an original concert exclusively for their service. Among the topics he discusses are his very own celebrity death, raising an 18 year old son, Marvel vs. DC, and he concludes with a look back on racist gift baskets.

If you've never seen Gabriel Iglesias' stand up before, this is a great place to start.

If you've been a fan previously, you've probably already watched this since it popped up on Netflix in December.

Much like the rest of his concerts, the language and topics are fairly family-friendly.

There can be a few words or topics that venture to the PG-13 territory, but he tries to keep it as tame as he can, and he even acknowledges that in the concert.

I won't go into too much more than that, because I don't want to ruin any of the jokes or stories that he's going to spin for you.

Sit back, relax, and get ready to laugh and have a good time.

Final Grade: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment