Friday, April 1, 2016

All Hot And Bothered... "Fifty Shades of Grey"


Fifty Shades of Grey (2015)

Rated R

Starring Dakota Johnson, Jamie Dornan

Directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson

The Story:

Literature student Anastasia Steele's (Johnson) life changes forever when she meets handsome, yet tormented, billionaire Christian Grey (Dornan).

Based on the smutty best-selling novel that women can't seem to get enough of, comes the trashy movie version that attempts to make 9 1/2 Weeks and Showgirls look pale in comparison!

You don't really think I watched this, do you?

Happy April Fool's Day.

We'll return to the regular reviews next week.

In all seriousness though, thanks for reading, and for making March's review of Kate & Leopold my most read review on the site since I've been doing this.

Not sure what drove that one, my guess would be Hugh Jackman.

Hmm...

Maybe the ladies that read my reviews are naughtier than I suspected?

: )




No comments:

Post a Comment