Friday, October 24, 2014

Watching Paint Dry Is More Exciting Than Watching This "Sex Tape"

Sex Tape (2014)

Rated R

Starring Cameron Diaz, Jason Segal

Directed by Jake Kasdan

The Story:

Annie (Diaz) and Jay (Segal) are now married. Once upon a time they had sex.

A lot.

I'm assuming that years later, now that they are married with children, they don't have it as much and want to recapture some of the  magic.

Naturally, things go awry.

I assume this, because after a prolonged montage of revisiting the two having sex all the time, anywhere, I was already bored, disinterested and really could care less where this film went.

So perhaps it got better.

I'll never know.

Final Grade: F

Rewatchability/Purchase Factor: I see no reason to even keep watching to see if it gets any better or funnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment